Bookmark this page to view all the latest vacancies at Label Apeel.
Full time · £28,000-£38,000
Job Title: Studio Manager
Reports to: Production Director
Job Description: Responsible for managing a team of 4 people and their resources, developing the operational systems, infrastructure, and workflow processes so as to maximise efficiency and productivity. You will collaborate with our account managers, production and planning team so as to make sure that the client’s needs are met in a timely and accurate manner. You will use your expertise to advance training and development for all the team members. You will build strong relationships with suppliers so as to enhance the department and the product.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal stake holders.
- Set and maintain operational excellence
- Develop and implement workflow management which focuses on quality, efficiency and productivity
- Work with the whole team to develop skills and experience
- Manage strong communication and relationships with all the internal teams
- Be an inspiring role model through knowledge and understanding
- Set clear goals and objectives for the team and the individuals
- Manage performance in a clear and fair way
Over 5 years’ experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Over 5 years’ of management experience
Good working knowledge of flexographic and digital printing processes
Please send a covering letter and CV to Mr Gary McGurk email@example.com