Bookmark this page to view all the latest vacancies at Label Apeel.
NEW - Flexographic Printer
Label Apeel are looking for a Flexographic Printer who will be responsible for producing high quality self adhesive labels (up to 8 colour) using multiple processes. The applicant must be able to consistently meet customer specifications following strict quality control procedures.
Key responsibilities this role will require the applicant to:
- Make ready, run and clean down narrow web flexo presses.
- Use spectrophotometer to manage colour and print quality
- Be proactive in problem solving and identifying and developing process improvement opportunities
- Select most appropriate methods and equipment to produce the highest possible quality print, e.g. anilox volume and print order
- Identify problems, perform press maintenance and minor repairs as required
- Communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues, using both face to face and written methods of communication
- Liaise and attend meetings with team members and other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training and meetings when required to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Please note, the salary for the role is negotiable based on previous experience.
Strictly no agencies - thank you.
If you are interested in this role, or would like more information, please visit: http://www.ozzle.co.uk/job/fle...
or contact Hannah Fells by emailing HFells@labelapeel.co.uk
Job Posted: 09.11.17